Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Thurs 7/12 11-2a.m. Session

9-handed

During current Hold'em session you were dealt 207 hands and saw flop:
- 14 out of 23 times while in big blind (60%)
- 12 out of 26 times while in small blind (46%)
- 26 out of 158 times in other positions (16%)
- a total of 52 out of 207 (25%)
Pots won at showdown - 3 of 7 (42%)
Pots won without showdown - 9

I need to get PokerTracker up and post those stats. Poor session here. I didn't catch many hands and missed most flops with hands like AK/AQ/AJ after pre-flop raises. I also limped more than average, partly due to the number of weak holdings and number of limpers before me. I don't like overlimping, but I didn't want to build a big pot with these type hands. Perhaps a mistake. 2 Showdowns were due to many players checking all the way. I lost two big pots. One with AA to a short-stack that flopped a straight, the other to another short stack after he called a large pot sized bet with a flush draw, hit it on the turn, and made a pot bet all-in on the river. In hindsight I could probably have gotten away from KQ (top pair) here since he's not making that move with any hand I beat. He just played the flush very strangely and I knew he didn't have a set or two pair. I was mostly worried about AK at the time, but should have been able to sniff out the slow-played flush with more thought. I didn't make any big hands this session. No sets, no straights, flushes, or full houses and so I didn't win any big pots as well.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oi, achei teu blog pelo google tá bem interessante gostei desse post. Quando der dá uma passada pelo meu blog, é sobre camisetas personalizadas, mostra passo a passo como criar uma camiseta personalizada bem maneira. Se você quiser linkar meu blog no seu eu ficaria agradecido, até mais e sucesso. (If you speak English can see the version in English of the Camiseta Personalizada. If he will be possible add my blog in your blogroll I thankful, bye friend).